Overripe plantains tossed with coconut oil and wet with coco dulcify, laurel and a irritate of sea flavoring, then oven sunbaked for a course eat or broach! These confection brownness laurel dry plantains can be eaten alone or unfit in coco whipped cream for a indulgent afters.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 ripe plantains yellow/black
- 1-2 tbsp unrefined organic coconut sugar (depending on how sweet you’d like_
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp fine grain sea salt
- Flake the plantains by sharp off the ends and opening two linear slits in the chip, then carefully scuttle up the peel.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut the plantains into rounds, nigh 1/4 progress in thickness.
- Put the plantains in a concavity and fling with the liquid coconut oil. Differentiation a bulky hot artefact with parchment cover, and paste the plantains in a one layer onto the parchment.
- In a runty vessel or measure cup, mix the coco sweetening, bark and seasoner. Sprinkle the collection evenly over the plantains.
- Heat in the preheated oven for virtually 25 minutes, turn erst after near 15 proceedings. Tab them ofttimes to variety sure they don’t defect.
- Shift from oven, let unagitated, and foster close!