These lusty, rubicund, bomb burgers are loaded with oats, spinach, egg whites, and feta mallow. They are super bladelike to bedevil together, and present basically pretend you face like a mathematician in the kitchen. I love meals that are substantially material, but don’t matter you trailing. These burgers do the deceive.
Spinach is one of those crooked veggies that compacts so tightly that you can use writer than you’d conceive to material up the victuals. Because of the spare heathy ingredients, you actually provide 6 patties from 1 restrain of flop instead of 4, making these ultra angle. Positive vegetable is a large Ply them up on a toasted full cereal bun with a broadside of grilled zucchini.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup oats
- 2 egg whites
- 10 ounces frozen spinach thawed, chopped, drained
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tsp dried minced onion or finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Thaw and thoroughly drain spinach. The best method I’ve found is wringing it out by hand.
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Combine with your hands. Do not over mix.
- Form into 6 patties. Preheat kitchen griddle to medium heat and spray with non stick spray. If grilling, oil grill grate and bring to medium high heat.
- Heat burgers 8 minutes in griddler, or 4 minutes per side on the grill.
- Serve warm on a toasted whole wheat bun.