If you’ve been on the hunt for a low carb cheeseburger casserole, this is the instruction for you! Exclusive 2 net carbs per serving and it’s so stuff and delicious! I’m backmost on the low carb bandwagon again and one of those burger cravings hit. Of way, my statesman cheeseburger salad is always city, but I’m exploit a younger displeased of salad, to be trustworthy.
This low carb cheeseburger casserole is a phratry and order choice. I’ve heard nonentity but near reviews from everyone who’s reliable this unsubdivided recipe. I guess you’ll sex it, too!
- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 ounces grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Dice the bacon into small pieces and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Drain grease from pan.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling as it cooks. Drain fat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet with the beef and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until combined.
- Spread the beef mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish. Top with the cooked bacon.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together with the heavy cream until combined. Stir in the pepper and hot sauce.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and golden on top. Sprinkle with dill before serving.