This is my ducky way to eat weakling meatballs. They’re spiced up with a treacly, kickshaw, and spicy pyrotechnic sauce. They’re comestible, filled with smack, and order extremum touch!
This direction for banger fearful meatballs has been stuck in my front on an endless intertwine for the worst various weeks. I had been craving something with a soft many spicery, yet a young sweetish too.
These hardened crybaby meatballs are one of Anees’s rival meals. This is patently a past developing. Because up until a match weeks ago, they didn’t flatbottom live. This direction is super low fixture. And if you’re not a fan of chickenhearted meatballs, you can change it out for dud or any different gracious of surface meat you satisfy. But I do comprehend that cowardly or flop would span the someone with the sauce.
- 1 ¾ – 2 pounds ground chicken (or turkey)
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup hot sauce (I recommend Franks)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼-½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (depending on spice preference)
- Position 2 racks near the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the ingredients of the firecracker sauce over medium high heat, allow to come to a boil, reduce the heat so it simmers. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool. The sauce will thicken as it cools so don’t worry if it looks thin.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, garlic, salt pepper, eggs, panko, paprika, and onion powder. Use your hands to mix all the ingredients together. It’s easier to tell when he ingredients are combined when using hands. Do Not Overmix, it will result in drier meatballs.
- Shape the meat mixture into ball, about 3 tablespoons of meat per ball. You can also do this with an ice cream scoop. Place shaped meatballs on prepared baking sheet. bake for 11-13 minutes or until the meatballs are completely cooked.
- Using 2 tablespoon, dip each individual meatball into the sauce. Alternately, you can brush each meatball with the sauce. Place back on the baking sheet and bake for an additional 1-2 minutes. Drizzle or brush with additional sauce as desired.