Channeling the flavors of several of any of my favorite restaurant salads, this tasteful Shrub Broccoli Vegetable Salad with Poppyseed Ranch is the perfect commingle of appetizing taste!
In fact, I’ll head things comfortable peasy and slap the direction far here at the top of the author, and if you need to get in our regular medicine of daftness, roll consume for the goods.
Though it looks equivalent it’s honorable out of a epicurean bistro, this simple (and speedy) salad is easily tangled together with rightful a few flavourous ingredients at internal! Snag your go to pre-made concoction or try my homespun poppyseed ranch! Oh and I’m totally grant bonus points to anyone who adds superfluous veggies to their incurvature. Incise and sniff cupcake stickers for all of you!
For the salad:
- 4 oz fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- 1/2 a ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2-4 TBSP dried cranberries
- 2-4 TBSP roasted sunflower seeds (I used unsalted)
- black pepper, to taste (optional)
Poppy Seed Ranch Dressing:
- 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk (extra if desired)
- 1/4 cup good quality mayonnaise (homemade or store bought)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice or white vinegar
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/8-1/4 tsp garlic powder, to taste
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Start with the dressing (skip if using premade)
- Ranch dressing always tastes it’s absolute best made ahead of time. Whisk and chill for a few hours before serving or make things simple by tossing it together the night before.
- Peel 1 clove of garlic, then smash and mince it into a paste.
- Season with salt.
- Combine salted garlic paste with remaining dressing ingredients and whisk well.
- Pop in the fridge to chill for a few hours for flavors to set.
- Wash + dry spinach.
- Combine with broccoli, blueberries, dried cranberries, avocado, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds.
- Toss with dressing and serve.
- Season with black pepper, to taste.
That’s the recipe that I can share. Follow the steps well to get maximum results. Thank you, good luck.